Wednesday

Two Hours...

I think that's the grand total of how much sleep I got last night between 9:30pm when I went to bed and 7am this morning when I got up. In some countries, they use sleep deprivation as torture. I wonder how I'll be able to continue functioning like this. Brighton has been pretty good about taking a bottle of my milk from Matthew at least once during the night so I can try to get a 4 hour stretch of sleep. But last night he refused to. And refused to sleep for more than 5-10min. stretches at a time. He continues to refuse to sleep this morning. Right now I'm trying to bounce him in the sling as I type this, but he's not enjoying it too much. I'm not sure if this is a gas issue he's having or just growing pains, but it hurts to see him so upset and it's slowly unravelling me. So if you read this today, we'd both appreciate your prayers - for some rest or just time to chill out without bouncing around the house or having to be in constant motion to soothe his upset belly!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying. Remember: who loves you? He will not leave you without His help. I love you too, Dad

September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home