Monday

He's here!

Our little boy arrived 7 days early, last night at 5:45pm. I'd been in active labor since Saturday night, so it was a long go, but we survived and now have a handsome little man to love on. Matthew Brighton Smith. He's a chunky 8lbs 3oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful. Perfect skin, perfect round little face, cute little cleft chin, beautiful black hair, chubby cheeks. Oh man, we'll definately have to get more pictures soon but wanted to at least get a few for you all to see his beautiful face, so check them out on the famdamily site. We can't believe how much we love this little guy already. I can barely pull him away from Matthew to feed him :0) He wants to cuddle him, love on him, and just look at him all day long. We're both hooked on our little Brighton. More to come on the "birth story" later, when I'm feeling a little more rested. My mom & Matthew were troopers and such amazing supports for me during a difficult labor. Mom is here now helping us out and totally pampering me. I think she's hooked on little Brighton too.

Thank you all for your love and support during this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home