Sunday

No more room

Brighton's kicking me in the ribs mercilessly. I can't find any position to save my ribs from this beratement. He's also got the hiccups, which usually last for 5-10 minutes and are so strong my whole belly jumps. At this moment, I'm annoyed and tired of it. And right now, that makes me I think I'll be a bad mom for some silly hormonal reason. I feel like there's no room left in my tiny belly for this full-grown baby...and I think he feels that way too. As his "being-awake-times" have turned into, what feels like, an violent attempted escape every couple of hours, with all his thrashing around. Come this Friday, when our midwife returns, I hope one of his escape plans is a success.


(Note: no, that's not my belly, just a funny picture I found online...we don't think it's real though)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rebecca said you were big, matthew says you're big....i want to SEE.
please, one more belly shot before B leaves the nest?
love,
anon mom

August 04, 2005  
Blogger Amy (Hall) Smith said...

Don't worry, more belly shots are coming! We just had a friend take a bunch of Matthew and I together, so we'll get them uploaded this weekend :0)

August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home