Thursday

Nap Time

This is what I wish I was doing right now. It's almost 2pm which is right about the time everyday I just want to crawl under my desk and fall asleep. The energy level is definately lagging here starting my 35th week. But the good news is that it looks like I'll have about 3 more weeks of "full-day" work, then one week of morning hours and being on-call at home in the afternoons, then a full week off before my due date. So I guess I can catch up on all those afternoon naps I'm longing for then.

I thought the eye mask was humorous because, yes, I've actually started using one. Matthew has been hard at work on his artiswork.org website the past couple weeks, which usually extends into the evening hours. Especially since I'm ready to fall asleep at 9:30 or 10pm. We like to at least be in close proximity to each other when I go to sleep, so he works on his computer in bed next to me and I wear my hilarious eye mask. It's like being back in my freshman year of college with my party-hearty roomate who stayed out til 2pm or watched late night t.v. until about that time. Of course, I MUCH more prefer having my hubby next to me and not some random roomate, so the eye mask is worth it. Plus, it'll most likely come in handy when I'm trying to take those mid-day naps with the baby in a few months!

So back to work, just needed to share my nap needs to get it off my chest. Maybe I'll do some jumping jacks or something when no one's looking. Or get a half a cup of coffee or some tea. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home