Friday

Home Again, Home Again


We've returned to the East Coast, but have yet to return to the time zone here. I'm still wide awake in the evenings and horribly dragging in the mornings, but hopefully it won't last for long. Brighton is totally wacked out from all the changes in the past two weeks. He's been crankier that usual and frustratingly stubborn to fall asleep. But thankfully I am working from home today and Monday, so I can at least be around him instead of adding to his confusion with me gone all day.

We've got a slew of fun pictures to upload from our Cali trip, but I think I'll do a few at a time since we're also in the middle of unpacking, taking down Christmas decorations and trying to wade through loads of laundry to do. I'll start with the beginning of our trip and add posts after with more pictures after that.

Matthew is also in the process of redesigning my blog to add to his portfolio of web design that he's gotten into. Fun! I'm willing to be a guinea pig for those kinds of things! It should be up and running in a little bit. If you REALLY like it, you can hire him to do one for you...ha, ha ;0)

Packing the day before...sleepyhead B

Downtown Santa Cruz with our boyz

Daddy Devon enjoying life

Goofing off at the cliffs of New BRIGHTON Beach!

Having fun in the FREEZING Pacific waves

Brighton enjoying his "salt lick", as Devon called it

Scaling the cliffs as the tide came in

Our dear Cali friends

Saying goodbye to their new found buddy

We miss you guys already!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary H said...

Love you guys!!! Awesome pics!! Glad to have you back home!

Happy New Year!
Mar

December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics, as usual! Glad you had a great time - was praying you would!

January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mar and Rebs,

Thanks for commenting on the ol' blog. Unfortunately I've been swamped at work being back and all or I would be posting more. BUT Matthew is working on a new AWESOME website for minismith from here on out and that should be up and running soon. Woo-hoo! I'm pumped. Hope you all had a great New Years yourselves :0)

January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home