Saturday

goofing off

Matthew's walking on air he's so excited about being away from Brighton for an hour :0) We're enjoying our time of rest here in C'ville. Here are a few shots of us making the most of our escape from "life" for the time being...

Playing with our boy...

Being silly on one of our walks alone together...


Hanging out at the UVA pool, B's first time! I THINK he likes it, we couldn't quite tell...



And if you haven't gotten enough of little B from the hundreds of pictures I post on here...I uploaded some more under the "Little B" shots page over there on the right. His bluegrass boy photo shoot :0) Tomorrow we head back to Philly and back to life, with Christ leading this motely threesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy Claire, your Brighton is soooo cute that I show my friends that don't even know you the minismith website just to hear the ooos and ahhhs. I hear your coming to Cali for Christmas. Is it rumor or truth??? Alina and I would LOVE to meet the men in your life and see you dear friend!

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke!

I've loved seeing all your cute pics on Alina's site. Can you believe you two live in the same town now...in CA!? Wild. And yes, we are heading out that way for Christmas. We've tentatively planned to stop by Pasa Robles on our way to Santa Cruz from Los Osos on Dec.27th. I hope it ends up working out!!

Love,
AC

December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home