Tuesday

Freedom!

My new lusted-over Dreamer Design jogging stroller finally arrived yesterday. Sad life for new parents...who now lust over strollers and funky toys that will entertain their kiddo for a few moments of peace. Running was proving to be more of a hassle than a way to unwind, when it meant trying to squeeze it in to Matthew & my already-short-enough-as-it-is time together in the evenings, waiting for him to get home from work to watch B, and making sure B had just been fed so he wouldn't be fussy for M. Now B and I are free to explore the trails of the Wissahickon near our house and all the beautiful old homes of Mt. Airy together in the afternoons after I've finished my "working-from-home" tasks left for the day after heading out of the office. Now that my computer is up and running again, connecting to our server with no kinks, working from home isn't as stressful as it was there in the beginning. B usually chills out under his ridiculous crib mobile(check it out!) and I can wrap up all the tasks I have left to complete. And now we can head out and enjoy the great outdoors, Baby Bjorn free! I'll try to snap some pics of B in his new wheels ;0)

We'd had a fun time visiting with Matthew's parents over these past few days and being treated to some amazing meals around Chestnut Hill. Tomorrow we'll wake up bright and early, at B's 5am rising, and pile in the car to head down to C'ville for Thanksgiving with my family. I am more than thrilled to have 5 days to SLEEP with lots of arms to take care of B for me. And Matthew and I are pumped to get out for a few date nights & date mornings & date afternoons together :0) Especially for Harry Potter. Seeing as this 4th book was my favorite. And the Johnny Cash movie, which looks pretty amazing as well. Ahhh, movie theater...it's been too long!

Plenty of pictures are waiting to be posted. From this weekend with the GranSmiths and of our Thanksgiving weekend ahead. So stay tuned. Most of them will go in the "Lil B" photo spot over there on the right, for those of you who don't like to wait for all the pictures to load when you just want to read.

Wish us luck on our 2nd road trip with the little squirt. Hopefully we'll make it to Viriginia BY Thanksgiving. Ha, ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home