Thursday

sleep!

I know I posted two new blogs yesterday, so I'm over my quota for the past 24 hours, but I just had to report this morning that I think I got almost a full night of sleep! The reason I "think" this and not know for a fact is that I believe I might have woken up for a few minutes here and there...just out of pure shock that Brighton hadn't woken me up yet...but otherwise, I think he found the goods on his own and ate once or twice (since he sleeps next to me). But I pretty much slept through the night myself. WOAH! First time in months! Although, it would have benefitted me more if I had actually gone to bed at 9pm like I've been doing the past few weeks. Instead, I was bad and stayed up until 11pm learning the beauty of Photoshop and ftp servers and hence redesigning my blog for a new fall-look :0)

Way to go little B! Let's keep this up...or at least give us a night like this here and there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary H said...

AC,

I like the "new fall look" of minismith. Very nice! Great to hear that God has blessed you with joy and strength things week with all the changes . . . and praise for some sleep! I like all the pics.

Love you,
Mar

November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good talking with you and Matthew, AC. It made me miss you even more, but after I hung up I just got so excited to think of the journey God has you on and the joy it is to be a part of it! I mean it with all my heart.

I love to hear my answered prayers for you, so I'll just keep praying the sleep'll keep coming and the Lord will continue to hold your heart in his steadfastness (isn't that a great word?).

adorable pics. I can't wait to meet him. I'm still up in the air about Charlotte. I checked my planner and have a shower for a friend who's wedding I'm loosely in. I don't know what to do! Pray that the Lord would make it clear, would you? My heart feels set on charlotte or Philly, but I do want to ask for wisdom and ... surrender. Thanks! I'll keep you posted.

love, raquel

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home