Friday

Thanksgiving Festivities

Here are a few shots of the last Thanksgiving in the Hall Holkham Drive household. Mom presented a beautiful meal for us and Dad carved up the tasty turkey. Here are a few pictures of the feast...




Mom & Callie working hard in the kitchen...


Dad with the "Hall-Tongue" carving the turkey...


The hungry men waiting to dine...



B in his new fuzzy outfit from a family friend...




Brighton didn't sleep much last night, hence his dive for the coffee...


Dad working off the holiday calories...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE pics, AC. Love seeing the fam in all their hall/smith glory. It cracks me up. Glad it was such a wonderful time with the fam!

Mandy and I stuck 'round here and have enjoyed the leisurely pace (lots of movies, eating with friends, hikes, shopping?). You know me, nothing is ever really the same each year. It's been a good one, though!

Give my love to your wonderful parents and tell them I'm really bummed I won't see them next weekend. Yeah, it's poops. I really wish I could see you, but I realized I'd already committed to this shower on Saturday. Frustration - but God knows. Hope you have a WONDERFUL time. I'll sure be keeping you in my prayers.

much love, raquel

November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home