Thursday

First Signs of Restlessness!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well that's what our kiddo is looking like this week...plus or minus those certain private parts...which HOPEFULLY we'll find out this Monday at our ultrasound. As you can tell, those legs are getting lanky and are starting to move around. And last night I felt it!! Matthew and I were just laying in bed talking when I felt an odd tap in my lower belly. It weirded me out since I'd heard that you usually feel flutterings or bubbles or something before kicks but this was as if someone was flicking me with their finger inside! I put my hand down there and felt it again!! It was the slightest little bumping, but so different than other gassy or bloated feelings I'd been having!! I grab Matthew's hand to see if the baby would tease us again...but it didn't...of course :0) WHAT A WILD FEELING!! Guess s/he liked the Whopper Jr. we picked up at 10:30pm after leaving our Home Group and having a starve-attack. Mmm, nothing like grease & fat to get the baby moving, right?! So all these little steps along the way are reminding us that there's really a person growing inside me. Even if we can't see their physical presence yet! We'll keep you posted on how things go next Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home