Thursday

Pappa Sneeks One In

Well so far, this has been Amy's page to share about her pregnancy, but I thought I would sneek a little post in here, while she wasn't looking. The last three months have been really nuts for both of us. It keeps getting nuttier each day. Today though, our friend Maria came in with her two boys, and the honest prognosis that she is feeling terrible (she is in the midst of her own morning sickness - pregnant with their third kiddo!), and for me, seeing those two boys, whom I am really growing fond of, lent to a growing longing to see our hidden one soon. It's almost like I miss our little baby, even though they haven't been born yet. The thoughts just get silly and gooey from there. I have no idea what fatherhood will do to me, but I have a feeling I am going to be rocked. Amy, thanks for bearing our wee joy, in your wee body. I love you. M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home