Tuesday

Spring Fever

My sister, Callie, who's studying abroad in Costa Rica this semester just emailed. They've been to beaches and rain forests and dance clubs...all in just one week! After looking outside my window at work at the foot of snow, I have to admit I'm jealous...and the spring fever is hitting me a little too early this year. I'm ready for the sun and warmth that accompanies it!...Our heat has only been working on and off since the weekend. It'll be plugging along fine and dandy, then suddenly Matthew and I feel the cold creeping in. Argh, the breaker tripped again! It just won't stay put which has left us shivering in our bed halfway through the night. Then braving the frigid house in the morning getting ready for work. Last night our landlord brought us a space heater for our room until he could get to fixing the problem. That actually did wonders. I know in the hot/bulging months ahead I will be WISHING for as much coolness as possible, pining away for a frigid house...so I guess I shouldn't complain. Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Some sillier ones are on the way. Stay warm & toasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home