Monday

want to know when something new is posted?

I know you don't want to check this every now and then only to find I've been lazy and haven't posted a thing. Well, there's a solution to that dilemma...you can now subscribe to the Baby Blog! So anytime I add recent updates, you'll get an email in your inbox saying somthing along the lines of there being a new post on the blog site. I'm not exactly sure what it'll say, so you might want to check your junk mail box a few times after you subscribe to make sure it didn't go there. Just a suggestion though. I know you're probably sick of subscribing to different newsletters, etc... We just thought it be nice for those of you who check back often. You can subscribe at the bottom of this page (in the box that says "Subscribe"...tricky ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home