Sunday

the baby blog is here

For those of you who have asked for updates and are interested in the latest with the "mini smith", we thought we'd come up with this easy way to keep you all posted. Here's the first ever picture of the little squirt...or at least his father's interpretation!

The day after we found out I was pregnant...and found out what the baby looked like at 4 weeks (not much more than a blob with a spine), Matthew drew this picture for my stomach. Still haven't grown much at 10 weeks and probably won't start for a few more, so I often feel like this whole pregnancy thing is all made up. Besides the fact that I've started feeling pretty nauseated most of the day and can't eat much. Trying to at least get some protein and veggies down though. Odwalla Super Food has become my new friend....We'll start updating the "belly shots" as it grows...for those of you who won't see me much over the next few months. We've started taking them every week, but I'm afraid I don't look much different yet. We'll put them up sometime this week or next though for humor sake...and to have something to compare to when it really starts bulging! In about a week we'll have my first "second trimester" check up and hopefully hear the baby's heart beat. Wow! We'll let you know how all that goes. I'm sure Matthew will even figure out a way to record it and get it on here for you all to hear. I'll try to keep this updated every few days as changes happen to our emotions, my body, our home. We both covet your prayers over this next 7 month stretch! Let us know how you like the website, more info you'd like to see on it, if it looks right on your screen (for some reason the links keep jumping around on my computer, but not on anyone elses? Let me know if you've got the same happening!). We put some possible registery info on there for those of you who were asking but we won't actually register for a few more months...probably until we know what it is. So don't get too baby crazy yet :0) Thank you ALL for thinking about us, praying for us, encouraging us. It means more than you know. We feel so rallied around and loved by our Body of friends and family! I'm sure this little baby will too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home