Tuesday

Way to go Allison!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our partners-in-crime during our last few months in Colorado (before they headed back to sunny CA and we headed to chilly PA) just had their first kiddo on March 4th. Welcome little Emersen! Isn't he beautiful!? Now we have some role models to call in the wee hours of September nights when we don't know WHAT to do with our newest family member...ha, ha ;0) We're so excited for them and wanted to show you their cute boy. We're busy this week trying to get Matthew better from a nasty cold that won't go away and enjoying hosting one of Matthew's buds from Colorado. This is our big packing weekend as we head to our new home NEXT weekend and celebrate with a Birthday(my 25th)/House-Warming potluck the NEXT weekend...busy weels ahead! We're getting anxious for our ultrasound in two weeks and my "halfway mark" appointment with the midwife during my 20th week. I'm hoping by then I might have at least SOMEWHAT of a pregnant belly. Not much has changed since the last posted picture. I know, I know...I'll be so sick of being big by August I'll regret ever saying anything. But I'm ready to put on some bulk here at 17 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home