Monday

birth announcement

Well folks, that spider bite just did me in. They had to remove my leg this morning. Oh wait, just kidding...all I needed was some ANTIBIOTICS! Thank goodness Ididn't spend the night in the ER this weekend, when all the doc did this morning was poke it, prescribe some antibiotics and send me on my way in less than 15 minutes. I would have been livid if I'd wait hours for that! So I don't know if I was foolish and just lucked out or not, but I'm thankful for how this all turned out either way.

I've got some hilarious bedhead pics of B to upload later today. But for now, here's our birth announcement we sent out. Unfortunately, we're poor and couldn't afford more than a few for some out-of-town friends and family. For all others, hope you enjoy this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home