Friday

Ready for Fall

With this incredible cool weather today here in Philly, I had to bundle up little B for the first time before we headed outside for a morning walk. Here's the mini "Beanie Man", the nickname my dad gave Matthew, with his collection of dozens of beanies. We're all loving this incoming fall weather and enjoyed sleeping without the ac unit last night and instead having our windows open. We might head up to our favorite part of the area - Frenchtown - for some apple picking tomorrow.

We just had a fun few days with Matthew's sister, Laurel, who was able to see her new nephew for the first time before she headed back to Olympia, WA.

We're still trying to figure out our Halloween costumes for our kiddos, so we'll be sure to keep you all posted! Enjoy the coming weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Amy, you & Matthew really should stop having such a great blog!! It's totally distracting when I'm sitting here "pretending" to study on a gorgeous fall day. I also updated my blog this morning...I hope you're enjoying this day! I hope we'll get to see the Smith family trio tonight at the autumn bash... :)

October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home