Thursday

weekend retreat

Matthew, Brighton and I will be heading off to the Poconos with our church, Liberti, for the weekend, so I'll be on a blogging hiatus for those of you who are daily checkers :0) We're looking forward to getting to know this crew better and beginning to see how we might invest more deeply in this community. Plus, we're just pumped to be getting out of the city and back to some rivers for some potential fishing opportunities. Although I may have to leave my waders at home this go-round since I'm still trying to figure out how to handle this almost 6 week old kiddo. I'm not sure how much he'd like standing in the middle of a stream in the Bjorn ;0) Here are a few shots of us fishing back West in Colorado (me on top with no luck, Matthew on the bottom with his prize catch). Enjoy the coming beautiful weekend. I'll return next week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time on the retreat!! we will pray for you to enjoy the time and relax in the sweet community God has given you three. can you believe you're going on a retreat????

hey, the photos are TOOOOOOO scrumptious!! i wanna hold him, kiss him and stare into his blue steel gaze!!

hugs to you all,
the gramma

September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home