Tuesday

Spring is FINALLY here

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Soakin' up the rays. Matthew and I made ourselves s-l-o-w d-o-w-n yesterday afternoon after racing around for the past, almost 2 weeks...if not more. We let the dinner get cold and decided to instead enjoy this new Philly sunshine (and Matthew a beer...I WISH it was mine!) that we haven't seen for months it seems! We're enjoying our new home and cozy little yard and starting this next phase in our lives. Now having a "baby room" really makes us feel like this journey into parenthood is coming soon! And the little active punk reminds me of that daily. Right now I can literally SEE him kicking around in my stomach. It looks like my stomach has it's own heartbeat...in a dozen different spots! He's not one to stay put. I think he's enjoying this freedom to float around, before he grows too big to "play" much. At 21 weeks, he's about 8 inches long and almost a pound. Not too much longer before he has to stay put...at least somewhat. We also finally posted the "20 week" shot on the belly shots page, although it's a bit fuzzy. We're going to try to take some more fun ones, in normal clothes and all, as soon as you can tell I'm prego in normal clothes...which might be a few more weeks in my case. We'll be on to month 6 at the end of next week...woah! Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather in your various parts of the country. Besides our Colorado folk who just got dumped with 10 inches of snow?! Hmm, this might be the first time we were glad, weather-wise, that we weren't in Colorado :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home