Friday

New Smith Home...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out our new place on the famdamily blog! We finally posted the pictures so you can peruse until your hearts content. Just go click on the famdamily link (bottom right hand side of this screen), then select Famdamily Photos, then click on Our House "McCallum St". Let us know what you think!

We'll get another belly shot this week, since these days I seem to wake up with a new stomach each morning :0) FINALLY since today marks my entrance into the sixth month, per my midwife...yeesh, where is the time going?!

We're looking forward to a packed weekend, with Schmitters at McNalleys tonight...YUM! A friends b-day celebration in the city on Saturday evening. And then Sunday, heading to the Sixer's Play-Off game. Not that I'm a Sixer's fan...we just got court-side tickets and a parking pass from the guys here at my work for "Administrative Professionals Day". Not that I've EVER celebrated that before, even though I guess I've been an "admin prof" for three years now...ha, ha! It's nice to get spoiled every now and then though.

My parent's are off to St. Thomas today with a some of their friends today and my sister, Callie, is still in Costa Rica. So my other siblings and I wait expectantly for our own beach trip in June. Which won't seem to come quick enough! Matthew and I will get a "semi-vacation" over Memorial Day weekend when we head down to visit my family for a 5-day trip. We always like that drive and enjoy the 'Ville in the spring time.

Hope everyone enjoys their coming weekend as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home